Dungeon Lore is a unique turn based role playing game for iOS (iPad). Enjoy dark gritty dungeons at your own pace. Search for loot and disable dangerous traps along the way. Fight various monsters in this quest based fantasy game.
Thomas Pasieka - Producer/Art
Andreas Knauf - Programming
“The 1.79 Euro were a great investment” 4 out of 5 http://www.appgamers.de/dungeon-lore-echtes-rollenspiel/
“A very enjoyable RPG with a turn based combat system. First time I played it I was up till 2AM! It' s been a long time since an RPG app had me doing that.” 4 out of 5
“Dungeon Lore is a very high quality and polished game. Well thought out game mechanics and stunning visuals.” 5 out of 5
“This game is just what I was looking for! I love the combat, the art is good, the die rolls are perfectly integrated.” 3 out of 5
Dungeon Lore features:
• Turn Based Tactical RPG (non-grid based)
• Complete camera freedom! Rotate and zoom in all directions!
• Unique Looting System featuring almost 350 different objects
• 90 Achievements in total!
• Hand crafted beautiful dangerous dungeons and hunting grounds.
• Quest based gameplay
• Combat system featuring Melee, Ranged and Magic attacks
• High replay value due to monsters getting stronger when player levels up and random loot.
• Atmospheric soundtrack and sound fx composed exclusively for the game
• Hunting grounds to train and gain gold
• Hours of challenging gameplay
• Class-free dungeon exploration
• Search for traps and disable them using your skills!
• Raise character statistics to your needs and game style.
• Character creation process which allows to set stats and skills
• Magic system with 4 Elementals fighting at your side
• Incredible atmospheric and highly detailed dungeons
• Progress at your own pace. Stress free.
• Use Magic potions, rings and ear-rings to enhance your hero
1. What do the Character Statistics stand for?
Strength: How strong your character is. Adds a bonus to each attack roll. (Plus 1 for every 2 Points)
Dexterity: Dexterity measures hand-eye coordination. Adds a bonus to ranged weapon attacks (Plus 1 for every 2 Points)
Intelligence: Measures Mana. Higher value means more “mana” for magic and healing. (Plus 1 for every 2 Points)
Agility: How agile/quick your character is to react. Useful if you want to make sure to be first in battle (Plus 1 for every 2 Points)
Luck: Luck is useful in many situation in DL from finding loot to helping in battle or finding traps.
Hitpoints: How many points of damage you can take before you die.
2. What do the selected Skills do?
Advanced Heal (2 for 1) Add +1 HP to rolled heal result
Regenerate Magic (4 for 1) Faster MP regeneration (-2 seconds)
Master Of The Elements (2 for 1) Adds +1 Damage to magic attacks
Thief (2 for 1) Adds +1 to Lock Pick checks
Quick Reflex (2 to 1) Adds +1 to initiative roll
Keen Eye (2 for 1) Adds +1 to Trap roll checks
Sword Master (2 for 1) Adds +1 Damage to attacks using swords
Blunt Weapon Master (2 for 1) Adds +1 Damage to attacks with blunt weapons
Axe Master (2 for 1) Adds +1 Damage to attacks with Axe weapons
Bow Expert (2 for 1) Adds +1 Damage to attacks with bows
Crossbow Expert (2 for 1) Adds +2 Damage to attacks with Crossbows
3. How do I consume potions?
Answer: To consume health or mana potions simple tap on the icon and to highlight it, then tap the Head/Helmet area of your character in your inventory to drink it.
4. How does Initiative get calculated?
Player rolls: 1D20 + AGI / 2 + (Quick Reflex Skill)
Enemy rolls: 1D20 + AGI / 2
5. How does combat get calculated?
To determine if we hit the enemy we roll: 1D20 + STR/2 + Weapon Bonus against the Armor Value of the monster
To determine which amount of damage we did we roll: MinDamage + STR/4= (Number of dice); MaxDamage/(MinDamage+STR/4)= Dx
For example: MinDamage of your weapon is 2 and maxDamage is 8, STR4 so we get
2 + 4/4 = 3 Dice 8/3= 2.6 (3)
So you would do 3D3 damage to your enemy.
6. What do all these action icons stand for?
Each Icon represents an “action”. The player has 2 actions per turn during combat as does the enemy. For instance you could “Attack” and then “Move” away from the enemy. Not all actions are performed during combat.
7. How do I use the camera?
Use 2 Fingers to swipe left/right in order to rotate the camera around the hero. Use 2 Fingers to swipe up/down to zoom in and out of the scene.